Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Test Post #4

Hey, this time it's a test post from PBucket (woot!)



Seraphina Shawl.  Imaged hosted by PBucket


Yea, another test post with the Seraphina shawl I made Dixie for Christmas.  It's bulky Wool-Ease in gray and dark red (charcoal and claret, I think)   You're not seeing things either; it's frickin' huge.  It's wider than my wing span and that tassel falls below my knees.  Kindly ignore the dying african violets, the drum, and my fat ass.

I *heart* my tripod; gotta love it when you find an expensive 'photo camera/video camera/Super 8 camera' tripod at a garage sale priced cheaper than a good ball of yarn (we're talking LYS yarn here, not the cheap stuff you find at Wal-Mart).  Now I just need to work on better lighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home